gCMOB for PC is surveillance software that allows users to access and control live streaming from CP PLUS DVRs, NVRs, IP cameras and video intercoms. Besides live view control, other features offered by this app include:
- Flexible support for up to 16 split live preview.
- Supports InstaOnInstant Cloud viewing for CP Plus DVR / NVR and IP cameras.
- Support QR code scanning to add device.
- Support realtime playback during live preview.
- 4channel playback support
- Combine “Video Play” and “Image Play”.
- Support quick start live preview via Instaon.
- Easy to control graphical interface
- Support digital zoom on live videos.
- Support for video push
- You can control the relay outputs as a door close / open switch.
- Support for PTZ controls
- Remote device configuration
- Support slider function to display the next set of cameras
- Switch to main or additional / secondary stream with one click.
- Support two-way conversation.
- Create, edit and view your favorite cameras.
- Supports EPTZ.
- Basic health monitoring such as hard drive status etc.
- Support for videophone function
- Support local file export function
Free Download gCMOB for PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to the link and download gCMOB
- Let the file Download and start the installation.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen